Hi everyone how are you all doing.
Ok I know I have not posted anything since 2 months even if I had said that I will post regularly.
I apologize in advance.
I hope everyone is safe and sound at this pandemic situation , hope we will recover from it very soon.
So due to lockdown my exams have been postponed for which I was preparing around March so I could not post anything here much ..
As I am an introvert so this Quarantine doesn’t bother me much. I read a lot during the time and broke all my previous records by reading 15 books just in a month.
Here is the list of all the books I have read during this Quarantine.
- Animal Farm – George Orwell
- Call It what You want – Brigid Kemmerer
- Hazel Wood – Melissa Albert
- 1984 – George Orwell
- The Bell Jar – Sylvia Plath
- Before I die – Jenny Downham
- Kindrred Spirits – Rainbow Rowell
- Birthday Girl – Murakami
- Getting Granny’s Glasses – Ruskin Bond
- Meluha ke Mritunajay – Amish Tripathi
- Leah on the Offbeat – Becky Albertalli
- Life is what you make – Preeti Shenoy
- Love a little stronger – Preeti Shenoy
- To kill a Mocking Bird – Harper Lee
- The Beauty The Remains – Ashley Woodfolk
I will be keep posting all these reviews in the upcoming days and share my expreince reading them…
Be safe everyone .